As part of a thorough annual health check & assessment of your pets’ health needs we recommend regular vaccinations.
Vaccination is essential to protect your pet from unnecessary suffering due to potentially fatal diseases. Beyond their initial puppy or kitten course of vaccinations, adult cats & dogs require regular vaccination to maintain immunity against disease. In addition, reputable boarding establishments insist on up-to-date vaccinations.
- 6-8 weeks: C3 (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus = DHP)
- 10-12 weeks: C5 (DHP + Parainfluenza virus and Bordatella = Kennel Cough)
- 14-16 weeks: C5 (DHP + Kennel Cough)
- 1st booster 12 months later (C5) then Kennel Cough booster yearly and C3 boosters every 3 years.
- We have both intra-nasal and injectable Kennel Cough vaccinations available.
- 6-8 weeks: F3 (Herpesvirus, Calicivirus, Feline Enteritis Virus)
- 10-12 weeks: F3
- 14-16 weeks: F3
- 1st booster 12 months later (F3) then F3 boosters yearly.
We also vaccinate against Feline Immunodeficiency Virus at your request; just ask our vets!
- 10-12 weeks: RCD (rabbit Calicivirus Disease)
- 1st booster 12 months later (RCD) then RCD booster yearly.